If your just starting off learning to bake and your looking to start decorating your cupcakes with sugar toppers, then this is a great course for you.
This course is aimed at all ages.
You will learn:
- How I make my cupcakes and buttercream.
- Equipment and where to find it.
- Different tools in sugarcraft.
- Different types of icing and how to use them.
- Information on other equipment that can help with your modelling.
- Types of colours and how to use them to colour sugarpaste.
- How to make dome sugar cupcakes.
- How to make a edible bow.
- How to make stripes.
- How to make a sugar petalled rose.
- How to marble sugarpaste.
- How to use moulds to make sugar items.
- How to use flower plungers.
- How to use embossed rolling pins.
- How to use edible dusts.
Once you purchase this course in PDF format, you will find a list of equipment you will need and if you haven't got the equipment already, where you can purchase it, alternatively, just use normal kitchen equipement.
You will also receive my cupcake and buttercream recipe, so you can make yummy cupcakes just like mine.
This course will allow you to learn from the comfort of your own home.
You will be able to ask me any questions via my online group which you will be added to and learn at a easy pace.